1. Legal and ethical requirements
Cerratus requires partners and suppliers, as well as their sub-contractors, to comply and conform with all legal and contractual obligations relating to their business activities and we will not accept any conduct that is unlawful or violating these obligations.
2. Child and Forced Labour
Cerratus is committed to the promotion of human rights and does not allow suppliers and their contractors to employ any child, forced or illegal labour during their business processes. Cerratus considers persons younger than 16 years of age as a child.
3. Disciplinary Practices
Cerratus and their sub-contractors will treat workers with respect and dignity and ensure workers are not subjected to any form of physical, sexual, psychological, verbal harassment or abuse.
4. Wages and Benefits
Cerratus suppliers and their sub-contractors will recognize that wages are essential to meeting employees’ basic needs and will make every effort to ensure that workers receive wages that meet basic needs by local standards.
Cerratus suppliers and sub-contractors will consider employees for positions on the basis of their qualifications and abilities. Cerratus will not work with suppliers who discriminate on the basis of race, gender, political or religious beliefs, social, ethnic or national origin, marital status, age, sexual orientation or disability.
6. Health and Safety
Cerratus suppliers and their sub-contractors will:
· Provide their workers with safe and healthy work environments in compliance with local health, safety laws and regulations
· Take adequate steps to prevent accidents or injuries to health arising out of, associated with, or occurring in the course of work
7. Environmental Commitment
Cerratus demands and encourages a strong environmental commitment and aggressive efforts to protect and restore the natural environment. We favour partners who:
· Implement and execute an effective waste management system & commitment to recycling and waste diversion
· Eliminate toxic and hazardous substances from products and operations
· Increase efficiency and reduce the use of natural resources with the objective of minimizing pollution & waste
· Reduce carbon emissions and promote the use of renewable energy
· Innovate to find new sustainable materials and processes to produce their products and services
8. Reporting and Certification
Cerratus seeks to work with business partners who are committed to environmental and social responsibility. We encourage all suppliers to seek industry specific third party certification as a way to express their commitment.
Cerratus understands that sustainability requires collaboration and engagement with all its suppliers. Cerratus invites suppliers who respect its code of conduct to join the effort to raise awareness and promote more responsible business practices and to actively do their utmost to achieve the standards outlined here.
If any principle as above is found to be breached, then its necessary to setup corrective actions with an appropriate time schedule to cure the breach of the principle.
No products were found matching your selection.